Zerovey is the brand of Cryta Infolabs Private Limited. Through Zerovey, along with its sub-pages, and the Mobile App, Cryta Infolabs operates three separate portals through which it offers cricket based online fantasy games. Zerovey as used herein shall be construed as a collective reference to the Website and the Mobile App.
2. Usage of Zerovey
• Certain Services being provided may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
• Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
◦ Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of its Services;
◦ Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Zerovey Services;
◦ Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
◦ Move or remove any content that is available on the Website;
◦ Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
◦ Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Services;
◦ Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
◦ Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
• In the event any User breaches, Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of the Zerovey Services, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on Zerovey and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
• If Zerovey charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Zerovey Services, Zerovey shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal or the User's account or Zerovey Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Zerovey, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
◦ any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
◦ any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Zerovey.
• Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Zerovey or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
3. User Conduct
◦ restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Zerovey Services;
◦ deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with Zerovey subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
◦ refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
• Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Zerovey). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
• A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Zerovey.
• Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Zerovey by marking e-mails from Zerovey as part of their "safe senders" list. Zerovey shall not be held liable if any e-mail remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
• Any password issued by Zerovey to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Zerovey of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
• Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Zerovey shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
• Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with Zerovey Services and/or Zerovey experience or assist in such activity.
• Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Zerovey or Zerovey Services.
• Users agree that without Zerovey's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Zerovey's Services.
• Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Zerovey or the Zerovey Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of Zerovey Services by any other User or person.
• Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Zerovey Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of Zerovey Services.
• Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Zerovey Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Zerovey, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Zerovey Services.
• Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Zerovey for any of the following:
◦ To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
◦ To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
◦ To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
◦ To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Zerovey, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
◦ To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Zerovey without the express written consent of Zerovey;
◦ To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
◦ To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Zerovey without the express written consent of Zerovey;
◦ To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
◦ To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
◦ To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
◦ To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
◦ To collect or store personal information about other Users;
◦ To interfere with or disrupt Zerovey, servers, or networks;
◦ To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Zerovey, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
◦ To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Zerovey or to manipulate User's presence on Zerovey(s);
◦ To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
◦ To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
• If a User chooses a username that, in Zerovey's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Zerovey to public disparagement or scorn, Zerovey reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Zerovey, deny such User access to Zerovey, or any combination of these options.
• Unauthorized access to Zerovey is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Zerovey by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Zerovey for use in accessing Zerovey. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
• Use of Zerovey is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Zerovey's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of Zerovey.
• Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are required to seek permission or consent from their parents or legal guardians before furnishing data, participating or entering on Zerovey or the Zerovey Services or inter alia, in the contest, uploading pictures, playing games or being part, directly or indirectly, of any activity on Zerovey. Entry to Zerovey without consent from parent/s or legal guardian and consequent participation in any activity on Zerovey Website is not permitted and such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of Zerovey, whenever it comes to the knowledge of Zerovey.
• Zerovey believes that parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
• Although persons below the age of 18 years are allowed to use certain Zerovey Services on the Zerovey with the consent of their parent/s or legal guardians, they may not (where expressly stated in the rules of the Contest) participate in Contest(s) hosted by Zerovey.
• Zerovey may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the platform.
• In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
◦ Full Name
◦ Team Name(s)
◦ E-mail address
◦ State of Residence
◦ Date of birth
• Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
• In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
• Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
52. Contest(s), Participation and Prizes
• As part of its services, Zerovey may also conduct contest(s) on the platform. Currently, Zerovey provides the following Zerovey Services: 1) A fantasy cricket game. Individual users wishing to participate in the Zerovey Services ("Participants") are invited to create their own fantasy teams ("Team/s") consisting of real life cricketers, footballers or kabaddi players (as applicable) involved in the real-life cricket/football/kabaddi match (as applicable), series or tournament (each a "Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates. Zerovey offers Participants fantasy game Contest(s) relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such Contest(s) with their Teams. Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers', footballers' or kabaddi players (as applicable) performances at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners"). In certain pre-specified Contests, Zerovey may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests.
• Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available to Zerovey Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
• A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) offered in relation to a Sport Event across the Zerovey Services. However, unless Zerovey specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry Contest"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event. In the case of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest, however on submitting more than one Team for participation in a single Multiple Entry Contest, the Participant will not be permitted to edit or revise the Teams so submitted for participation in such Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that Zerovey may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the Zerovey Services) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by Zerovey in its sole discretion.
• Zerovey shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the Zerovey Services from each Participant in relation to the Contest(s). In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the round or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s).
6. Contest Formats
• Zerovey provides Contest(s). in two separate formats of Zerovey Services, (1) as a public contest where Users can participate in a Contest with other Users without any restriction on participation and (2) private contests, where Users can invite specific Users into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Users. All rules applicable to Contest(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contest(s).
• Public contest
◦ In the Public contest format of the Contest(s), Zerovey may offer the Contest(s) in contests comprising of 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants, 10 Participants, 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
◦ Zerovey may offer this format of the Contest(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round.
◦ The number of Participants required to make the Contest(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest(s), such Contest(s) shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
◦ In certain Contests across the Zerovey Services, designated as "Confirmed contests", the Contest(s) shall become operational once the number of Participants in such Contest (s) equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contest(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest(s), Participants can continue to join such Contest(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contest(s) are filled or (ii) the round to which the Contest (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contest(s) is not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
• The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
• The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
• Zerovey may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
• Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
• Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Zerovey as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
8. Payment Terms
• In respect of any transactions entered into on the Zerovey, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
◦ The payment Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the nominated fee for access to the Zerovey Services charged by Zerovey. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all other amounts collected from the User are held in escrow until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes.
◦ The portal hosts a number of Contests for which it reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Zerovey on the Contest page prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee and applicable tax thereon will be debited from the User’s account balance along with the entry-fee for the Contest, and Zerovey shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
◦ The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that Zerovey has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance with Zerovey.
◦ Zerovey provides users with three categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments in relation to the Zerovey Services: (i) 'Unutilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account, and (iii) Cash Bonus Account.
◦ The User's winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance will Zerovey permit the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user with Zerovey or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party.
◦ Users shall be required to remit the required amount to Zerovey through the designated payment gateway. The payment made shall be credited to the User's accounts and each time a User enters a round, the applicable amount towards participation in the round shall be debited from the User's account. In debiting amounts from the User's accounts towards the participation fee of such user in any round or Contest(s), Zerovey shall first debit the User's 'Unutilized' Account, thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User's Cash Bonus Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User's Winning Account. In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User's participation in any round(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of participation fee, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User's 'Unutilized' Account and will be available for use in participation in any round(s) or Contest(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Debits from the 'Unutilized' Account for the purpose of enabling a user's participation in a Contest shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the 'Unutilized' Account, and accordingly amounts credited into 'Unutilized' Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
◦ A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's 'Unutilized' Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting Zerovey Customer Support. All amounts credited into a User's 'Unutilized' Account must be utilised within 335 days of credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the 'Unutilized' Account after the completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount, Zerovey reserves the right to forfeit such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
◦ Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to Zerovey but shall occur automatically upon completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Winnings Account. In either case, Zerovey shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Zerovey within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Winnings Account. Zerovey shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings Account to the User's bank account on record with Zerovey. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for Zerovey to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on Zerovey, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account as provided to Zerovey. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with Zerovey, or the User has not verified his/her User account with Zerovey, to Zerovey's satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Zerovey shall provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as on record with Zerovey at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and in case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date, Zerovey shall be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer on the Auto Transfer Date. Failure to provide Zerovey with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to Zerovey's satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance with this clause.
◦ The Cash Bonus Account shall contain amounts gratuitously issued by Zerovey to the User for use in participation in any Contest(s) and no User shall be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus Account. The usage of any amounts issued and present in the Cash Bonus Account shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such amount must be used, as applied by Zerovey and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any amount to the Cash Bonus Account is subject to the sole discretion of Zerovey and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any such amount by Deam11 on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such amount at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such amount by Zerovey to such User. The amount standing to the credit of the User in the Cash Bonus Account may be used by such User for the sole purpose of setting off against the participation fee in any Contest, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The amount standing to the credit of the User in such User's Cash Bonus Account shall not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the bank account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of a User in any Contest(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with Zerovey or such account if terminated by Zerovey, all amounts standing to the credit of such User in the Cash Bonus Account shall return to Zerovey and the User shall not have any right or interest in such amounts.
◦ Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on Zerovey, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
◦ The User acknowledges that transactions on Zerovey may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, money debited from the User's Cash Bonus Account, 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Zerovey in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest or round due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts
◦ A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a User to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:If the User sends a written request to Zerovey from the registered email Id to cancel such payment; or If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; Zerovey shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter. Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
9. Tabulation of fantasy points
Zerovey may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of fantasy points, selection of winners, etc., as a result of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider comes to its attention, Zerovey shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior to the distribution of prizes. However, Zerovey hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party score/statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of fantasy points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics received from such third party service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Zerovey in this respect.
10. Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
• Selection of Winners Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Contests, Zerovey may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the Contest. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest. Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified. In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants. Zerovey shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the Zerovey, Contest, "Fantasy Rules", etc.
• Contacting Winners Winners shall be contacted by Zerovey or the third party conducting the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
◦ Photocopy of the User's PAN card;
◦ Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
◦ User's bank account details and proof of the same.
• Zerovey shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by Zerovey. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate. Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. Zerovey shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner. The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the Zerovey. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail. In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from Zerovey, such Participant may contact Zerovey within the time specified on the webpage.
• Verification process Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by Zerovey shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). Zerovey shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents. Zerovey shall scrutinise all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
◦ Determination by Zerovey that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
◦ Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
◦ Any other ground.
• Taxes Payable All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
• Miscellaneous The decision of Zerovey with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha or Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, Zerovey shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account with Zerovey. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Zerovey, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), Zerovey shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account. To the extent permitted by law, Zerovey makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same. Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against Zerovey or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
11. General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of Zerovey that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Zerovey that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Zerovey shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of Zerovey, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
• Zerovey may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon Zerovey posting them on the Zerovey or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the Zerovey. If they do not provide Zerovey with accurate information, Zerovey cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
• Zerovey shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Zerovey's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any cricket/football/kabaddi match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, Zerovey shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
• Zerovey's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
• Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Zerovey or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
• These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and Zerovey Gaming Private Limited and govern your use of the Zerovey, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with Zerovey Gaming Private Limited.
• If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
• Zerovey reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Zerovey, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with Zerovey's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
• Zerovey may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any Zerovey Services (including any Contest(s)).